To order the omakase you make a reservation in advance and let them know if there's anything you don't eat (we said there wasn't). And then when you arrive you're presented with several courses of with delicious, beautiful surprises.
I don't know if I remember the details correctly, but starting at the top and left to right:
- hamachi / angel hair seaweed in vinegar / Kumamoto oyster
- sashimi: scallop, hamachi, otorro, salmon
- tempura sweet fish, mushrooms, and okra
- egg custard with unni and crab
- miso cod with pickled ginger root
- lamb with mushrooms and potatoes
- nigiri: torro, mackerel, gizzard shad
- azuki bean mochi
The food was wonderful and it was felt luxurious to be able to enjoy it in such a leisurely manner (the meal lasted over over 2 hours) with N and our friends Satomi and Jens. It was a memorable evening.