Sad News

Yesterday my grandmother passed away.

The funeral's in California next Wednesday, so E. and I are going to fly there with my sister on Tuesday night and come back late Wednesday night. It wasn't totally unexpected, but it's still sad. I feel badly for my dad; it was his mom. I am now officially without any grandparents. Fortunately, N.'s Grandpa is still around!

Now, does anyone have any tips for flying with a 11-week old? I want to go to the funeral but am incredibly nervous about flying with E. being so young. My sister will there to help, but I am freaked out at the idea of him screaming during the entire flight and not being able to help him. But I guess the only things you can really do are give him a little Tylenol and feed him during take-off and landing, right?

Labels: ,