I love celebrating the new year. It's not so much the parties and such, but I like reflecting on the past year and thinking about what I want to accomplish in the coming year. So, here are some of my goals for 2009 (in no particular order).
How about you? Any goals for the coming year?
- Become a better cook and learn some good dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free recipes for E's sake.
- Finish organizing/decorating my house (after living in it for 4+ years!) and then keep it tidier.
- Exercise regularly and get in better shape (Come on, America! We can do it!)
- Help E grow into a well-adjusted, happy toddler.
- Improve my woodworking skills.
- Improve my photography skills.
- Keep in better touch with friends and family.
- Grow in spirituality.
- Save more money.
- Floss regularly all year long instead of mainly for the month leading up to my next cleaning (Hmm...too much info? Probably!)
Labels: holidays, navel-gazing