Festival + Food = Perfect Weekend

Two of my favorite things are festivals and trying different cuisines. A festival with a focus on international food? Be still my beating heart! If you're in Salt Lake and looking for something to do this weekend, might I suggest this event?


The festival celebrates the "traditional cultures of the many groups, native and immigrant, that make Salt Lake their home, so the whole community can enjoy a diversity of authentic foods, music, dance and crafts."

Looking over the list of food booths made my mouth start watering. There's going to be so many types of delicious food: Tibetan, Sudanese, Lebanese, Soul food, Thai, Hawaiian, Vietnamese, Indian, etc... I can almost taste the momos already! And besides the food booths, there are also cooking demonstrations.

The festival runs this Friday (5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m), Saturday (noon to 10:00 p.m.), and Sunday (noon to 7:00 p.m.). More info can be found here.

Labels: ,