Swap Partners: the partners that like to swap!

Remember that favorite things swap I sign up for? I was partnered with the talented and charming Celeste of Nebula Designs. She's a very talented knitter and spinner. I've enjoyed looking through her blog at her different projects; it's crazy to think that she's only been knitting for a couple of years. Since I picked up knitting a few years ago I've knitted several scarfs, a couple baby cardigans, and a felted sheep but now I'm eager to try something a bit more ambitious this fall.

Celeste send me this thoughtful and fun package with some of her favorite things:

M.C. Esher card, a copy of The Phantom of the Opera, Swedish Fish, a small moleskine notebook, and some wool yarn she spun herself.

Isn't it gorgeous? I love the colors. (Click on the photo if you want to see it larger.) I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for yet because I want to use it for something special.

This is what I put together for her. (I forgot to take a picture before I sent it off so I snagged the picture Celeste uploaded to the swap Flickr pool. If you're interested you can see other packages from the swap here.)

The package I sent included a few things I picked up in Koreatown when I was in Washington (candy, a little quilted purse, and a notebook with some funny Engrish on it), some b&w prints of photos I took with my Holga, a selection of my favorite candies from See's, a jar of body butter, and a double-cd mix of some of my favorite songs (not pictured).

I had a lot of fun with this swap--so much so that when I saw on Celeste's blog that there's another one going on I signed up for it too. If you're interested in participating you have until the end of today to sign up. (Sorry for the short notice!)



Have a great weekend! N and I are going to try and squeeze in a double feature tomorrow night: I'll let you know how it goes.

Labels: