Whole Foods Incident Update

Yesterday I sent an email to the store where this happened on Monday. This morning I received a nice email from the store manager Bryan apologizing for the way the employee handled the incident. He said that they "have procedures in place, for safety purposes, around cleaning up any type of bodily fluids. We also have other individuals in the store who can be called upon to assist in these types of situations."

Bryan also said that they will talk to the employee I dealt with so she's aware about how the situation could (and should) have been handled differently. He also offered to send me a giftcard for my inconvenience and time.

Phew! I feel so relieved. While the actual incident was stressful and humiliating, Bryan's response cheered me up. Let's face it, while it's a bit of a drive for me, I like going to Whole Foods and now I feel better about returning there to shop.

Thanks, Bryan.