I made some good progress at woodworking last night. My friend Kristin is taking the class with me but she was sick so I was on my own.
I finished cutting the dadoes into the sides of the cabinet for the shelves and the back of the cabinet.
This is how the cabinet will fit together. It still needs to be glued.
Sanded smooth the diamond panel for the door.
I was a little disappointed I didn't get the cabinet glued up last night but it should be pretty easy to clamp it up first thing next week. It will be nice to see it come together next week.
(Spice Cabinet updates 1 and 2 are here and here.)
Labels: projects, woodworking