Bowling Together


Bowling was sort of my family's "thing" when we were growing up. Ever since we were young my brother Steven has participated in a Special Olympics bowling league which my dad helped coach.  Bowling is probably Steven's favorite thing to do and the rest of the family enjoys it too.

My parents and brother Steven were in town this week visiting my sister Jan and her family so when we were trying to think of something fun to do together bowling was the easy answer. 

N and I have taken the kids bowling a few times lately so E was pumped to go.  E uses the ramp and bumpers and has gotten pretty good at aiming the ball.  At one point E was beating me but I buckled down and managed to squeak by with a one-point lead..

I still got smoked by Steven, but that's nothing new.  :)

Labels: ,