Finished (with the dollhouse and also this week!)



The dollhouse bookcase has landed!  I've been working hard the last few weeks to get it finished and on Wednesday my friend Amy helped me pick it up from the shop with her truck.  I just need to nail the back on and then it will be 100% finished.  I'll take some pictures with my real camera and do a making-of post in (if we're being honest) a couple of weeks. 

Mimi immediately started moving some of her ponies and Little People in.  Fun tidbit: she calls Wonder Woman, "Wonder Human." It's the best thing ever and I will die a little inside when she starts using the right name. 

This is one of the funnest things I've seen online in a while and I've been keeping it open in a window on my phone FOR WEEKS as a reminder to post here: If John Cho Were Your Boyfriend

This is also funny (but probably not safe for work/kids).  I got in a little trouble because the kids caught me singing part of it around the house and immediately started mimicking me.  Oops.

Kids can get a free book from Barnes and Noble if they read any 8 books.  E is excited about this.

I hope you have a nice weekend.  E just started spring soccer so we are going to his game tomorrow (unless it gets rained out) and then N and I are going to a comedy show in the evening.  And somewhere in between all that I'm going to attack a mountain of dirty laundry which I am oddly looking forward to.  Cheers!



Labels: