Disneyland: Residence Inn Anaheim

The kids watching TV in their room
Downtime in the hotel
After talking to friends and literally spending a few hours checking out hotels online (because I like to stress myself out) I booked us at the Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove.

I wanted a suite so the kids would have their own room and we would have a fridge for E's food.  Our suite was spacious with two bedrooms, each with their own TVs and adjoining bathrooms, a living room with another TV, a dining table for 4 and a full kitchen (full-sized fridge, dishwasher, stove/oven, and microwave).  Having all that space was great and meant we could easily separate the kids when they got cranky/or when Mimi needed to take a nap.  

Pros
Cons

Overall, we really liked the Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove.  I think it's a good place to stay if you're going to Disneyland and you don't mind not being able to walk to the park.

Labels: , ,