A couple of people reminded me that I never posted pictures of my finished spice cabinet (previous posts about it here (1, 2, 3, and 4) I made an effort to get it hung on the wall before Mimi was born because when we have a new baby not a lot gets done around here, but then I forgot to post about it. So here it is!
In order to have a place to hang the cabinet we had to have to rewire our thermostat and move it around the corner--WORTH IT.
It's nice to finally get our spices off our counter and into their new home.
Here's a slideshow I put together of some of the steps I took to build the cabinet.
Now that the cabinet's finished I'm beginning to daydream about what I could build in woodworking this fall--I'm toying with the idea of making a dining table or an entertainment center. I guess we'll just have to see.
Labels: projects, woodworking